The Flanders Hotel is Open!!
We will be offering daily rentals on limited suites. Call today to book and get your summer started right!
Check out our newest schedule!
Emily’s Ocean Room now offers outside dining for breakfast and lunch! 8am to 3pm. The Flanders Supper Club 1923 is also open for outside dining on Friday and Saturday nights from 5pm to 9pm (seatings are limited so call to make a reservation: 609-399-1000 ext: 7823)
The Shoppes at The Flanders’ sales floor is now open.
Divine Images Salon and Spa is open for business! They are taking appointments only so call today 609-399-5000.
Please be advised of the following measures our staff has taken to ensure your safety will staying at The Flanders Hotel:
First, upon reopen, our staff will be held to the strictest preventative measures:
- Protective Plexiglas guards at reception areas
- Temperature gauging of all on-duty staff members using an infrared thermometer
- Mandatory gloves and OSHA-approved masks to be worn by all staff members
- Social distancing of 6 feet between workers and guests
- Signage alerting guests and staff of the required 6ft distancing
- Infection control practices: hand-washing, coughing/sneezing etiquette
We have also reviewed the proper precautions needed to ensure your personal safety and comfort while staying at The Flanders Hotel. These measures include:
- Stand-alone hand-sanitation units throughout our lobby and off each floor of our elevators.
- UV sanitation of all guest rooms and restaurant with the use of a portable UV-C scanner (scanner identifies and disinfects most common viruses and bacteria)
- Disposable covers on remote controls in each room
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas routinely
Special attention will be given to areas where more personal contact between staff and guests is required. For instance, Emily’s Ocean Room restaurant requires the aforementioned precautions, but also includes:
- Single-use, disposable menus for guests
- Hand sanitizer and wipes to staff and customers
- Limited contact with diners
- Rigorous sanitation practices in dining and food prep areas including the previously mentioned UV detection and sterilization process.
Lastly, we look forward to seeing everyone again! We are dedicated to providing a safe, sanitary space for you, your family and friends. Please review the above guidelines which we will be implementing upon reopen. Welcome back, everyone! We look forward to spending summer with you!
The Historic Flanders Hotel Ocean City, NJ Hotel Banquet and Conference Center
The Flanders Hotel Ocean City’s most historic and prestigious boardwalk hotel, known as “The Jewel of the Southern Shore”, was built in 1923. This service-oriented Ocean City, NJ hotel, which was placed on the Nation Register of Historic Places in 2009, will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2023. The Flanders combines the elegance and hospitality of yesteryear with modern amenities to offer the finest in luxury accommodations. All suites in our Ocean City hotel have private bedrooms and full kitchens, equipped with refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, coffee makers and stove tops, along with irons and ironing boards.
Located on the Ocean City Boardwalk, our full-service NJ beach hotel is a seaside destination that provides the following amenities:
- Spacious Banquet and Meeting Space
- Emily’s Ocean Room (featuring family friendly dining)
- The Shoppes at The Flanders (featuring clothing, jewelry, accessories)
- Divine Images Salon & Spa
- Drip N Scoop (coffee and ice cream)
- Outdoor heated pool (largest in Ocean City)
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour business center
Ocean City, known as America’s Greatest Family Resort, is one of the best beach towns in South Jersey. The Flanders, with its premier accommodations and prime location, is a landmark known throughout the region, state and nation. Vacationers have marveled at the towering structure as one of the great hotels along the Jersey Shore while local residents and business owners are reminded of the glory and memories provided by the resort. Because of its status as the grandest of Ocean City, New Jersey hotels, the community is fortunate that this architectural gem has survived to the present and continues to remain an important part of Ocean City’s past and future.
Celebrate With Us
The Flanders Hotel offers one of New Jersey’s most historic and elegant seaside meeting and celebration venues. The ornate sophistication of our meeting space and ballrooms is reminiscent of the grandeur of the early 1900’s with all of the modern amenities of the present.
Emily’s Restaurant is located in the hotel lobby, offering breakfast and lunch year-round and dinners in season. Our family friendly menu is prepared with the freshest ingredients. Try our mouthwatering steaks, fresh seafood and house baked quiche dishes. Private parties are welcome.
Enjoy year-round specials & packages at The Flanders Hotel
Click here for all specials
Enjoy On-Site Services
From delicious dining choices to relaxing in our spa, enjoy all The Flanders Hotel has to offer!
Click here to see all amenities!