A Note About Covid-19
We are dedicated to providing a safe, sanitary space for you, your family and friends. Please review the guidelines which we have implemented since reopening. Welcome back, everyone!
Upon reopen, our staff will be held to the strictest preventative measures:
- Protective Plexiglas guards at reception areas
- Temperature gauging of all on-duty staff members using an infrared thermometer
- Mandatory gloves and OSHA-approved masks to be worn by all staff members
- Social distancing of 6 feet between workers and guests
- Signage alerting guests and staff of the required 6ft distancing
- Infection control practices: hand-washing, coughing/sneezing etiquette
We have also reviewed the proper precautions needed to ensure your personal safety and comfort while staying at The Flanders Hotel. These measures include:
- Stand-alone hand-sanitation units throughout our lobby and off each floor of our elevators.
- UV sanitation of all guest rooms and restaurant with the use of a portable UV-C scanner (scanner identifies and disinfects most common viruses and bacteria)
- Disposable covers on remote controls in each room
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas routinely
Special attention will be given to areas where more personal contact between staff and guests is required. For instance, Emily’s Ocean Room restaurant requires the aforementioned precautions, but also includes:
- Single-use, disposable menus for guests
- Hand sanitizer and wipes to staff and customers
- Limited contact with diners
- Rigorous sanitation practices in dining and food prep areas including the previously mentioned UV detection and sterilization process.